16 februari 2014

say my name



The real cold winter and snow do not want to stop by. I don't know anymore if I should long for winter or for spring. There are buds on the branches of the trees and the birds already started singing and chirping. I enjoy the february sun when it warms my cheeks, but I also enjoy the cold wind when it blows through my hair. So for now I just wait. Hoping that winter will come nevertheless. With lots and lots of snow and ice.

* This song is so good. Such a gentle cover.
* Tonight I will start reading this book. The story is set in Iceland(!). I'm so curious. Have you already read it, by chance?

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooie foto's weer :)
    Ik weet het ook niet goed, soms heb ik zin in winter maar als het dan een paar dagen wat kouder is, neem ik dat al terug. Op naar de lente dan maar ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooie foto's! Heel eerlijk gezegd: van mij mag het lente worden.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een prachtig bericht toch weer, ik ben zo dol op je blog lieve Jade!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I am hoping/wishing for a lot of snow and some ice cold but sunny winter days, but in the meantime I already have flowers in my garden...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen